Privacy Personal Information
Your privacy is important to us. From time to time, various pages on this site will request personal information, e.g. your email address, or name, to subscribe to our mailing list. All personal information is gathered with your specific (opt-in) permission and knowledge. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to answer a question or send you additional information.
Information Gathered on this Site Will Not be Shared
Under no circumstances will information gathered on this site be shared, traded or sold to any other company. It is for the sole use of Avenova.com.
Information We May Collect
• Your name
• Physical addresses
• Telephone numbers
• E-mail addresses
• Information regarding your practice or profession
• Information regarding your business needs and all other personally identifiable
• information you affirmatively provide to us.
Failing to provide required information may prevent you from completing certain transactions, but it will not affect your ability to use our site.
Avenova may use marketing automation to identify site visitors and deliver the most relevant version of the site possible. To achieve this goal. we may collect certain personally identifiable data in the following circumstances.
• Personal information to contact and establish communication.
• Downloads of white papers or articles throughout the site
• Account service and response to questions
• The management of Avenova’s monthly e-newsletter, iHaven
• Compiling and aggregating statistics and analyses about users’ use of the Website, products and services, which statistics are used to enable us to provide better service and products to you and others in the future.
Web Analytics and Statistics
General statistics about this site are tracked on a regular basis. This is done to determine, as an aggregate, which pages on our site are popular, and which ones need some help. We use this information to continually improve the site and its content, but not to monitor the actions of a specific individual.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Questions & Concerns